Our Purpose: We believe in the dignity, independence, and vitality of high-quality healthcare in the home. Elite Medical Home Care’s purpose is to serve our community by delivering exceptional healthcare to improve our patient’s quality of life at home.
Our Mission is to provide exceptional healthcare and outstanding customer service delivered by trained and caring professionals in the comfort of home. We believe in being stewards of community by investing in the communities we serve, developing the next generation of healthcare leaders, and building partnerships that increase access to high-quality healthcare.
Our Values: We believe in helping our patients and employees lead a life with purpose. The Naranjo Family started Elite Medical Home Care LP with a singular vision, to care for our patients as we care for our family. Our family believes helping people is the highest purpose to dedicate our lives too. Our company’s purpose to assist people in living independent and meaningful lives continues through the delivery of innovative and compassionate healthcare.
We believe the best community is a healthy community where all can access the best quality care in the most supportive environment. We are dedicated to expanding access to high-quality healthcare for rural communities and our senior neighbors. Our companies and team of healthcare professionals operate with integrity, purpose, compassion, and belief in our patient’s health, safety, and happiness. To that end, we commit ourselves to the service of others.
We envision a world where…
- All members of our community are able to access quality healthcare focused on both physical and mental health in a supportive environment and timely manner.
- All patients and their loved ones are treated with dignity, empathy, and compassion — a standard where individuals are listened too, educated on health information, and supported in making the best decision for their healthcare outcome.
- An environment where healthcare coordination knows no technology or communication barriers so that real-time information can be shared to make the most informed health decisions.
- Our healthcare systems and providers treat the patient and the illness together, focusing on the most effective plan of care to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Healthcare workers — nurses, therapists, social workers, caregivers, support and administrative staff are celebrated for their contribution to the overall health of our community.
- Our community, government, economy, and industry incentivize advancements in new healthcare knowledge, so we improve how we care for sick people.
- Our healthcare and financial system prioritize the patient’s health above all else and no one is denied access due to cost.